About THE MEDICAL TOURISM & WELNESS “CAP-BON “CONGRESS –TUNISIA:
MAIN TOPIC: HOW TO DEVELOP medical tourism in the time of corona: issues, challenges and perspectives”
After the great success of the INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GUEST FORUM –IMGF- TUNISIA which was held in Tunis from March 11th – to 13th, 2019, the higher International organizing commission of the IMGF decided to launch the 2nd edition tattled MEDICAL TOURISM & WELNESS “CAP-BON “CONGRESS to be held in Tunisia from SEPTEMBER 29 / 30,2022 bringing together a considerable number of national and international medical tourism professionals.
– MEDICAL TOURISM & WELNESS “CAP-BON “CONGRESS – TUNISIA OBJECTIVES:
– To present a comprehensive vision of medical tourism in the global economy by gathering experts from the field, healthcare associations, medical insurance funds and investors from more than twenty countries.
– To share and exchange together diverse worldwide experiences in medical tourism.
– To strengthen collaboration between organizations operating in the sector from different countries in Africa and the world.
-To develop partnerships and B2B marketing.
- BURKINA FASO
- MINISTER OF HEALTH
- Dr Tawfik Ben Ahmed khoja
- Arab Hospitals Federation, General Secretary
Dr Fawzi Hammouri
Dr Ahmed Khanji
Dr Aymen Moutawaa
Dr Mohamed Ali Mouhairy
Dr Maryem Al Hajiri ()
Dr Salah Laawer
Dr Ali Abu Grin
4- The Conferences:
1- Worldwide health tourism experiences demonstrations
- Medical Tourism Association MTA (USA)
- Union of Arab hospitals)
- Tunisia, Turkey, Algeria ,Libya, Burkina Faso ,Italy
Over 30 potential guests from:
-The Middle East
From the following sectors:
– Tour Operators of International Medical Tourism
– Insurance and health insurance funds
– Business & Leisure Travel agencies